[OutVoice] Robert Urban to perform June 22, 2013

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Tue May 28 09:22:03 CDT 2013

Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) features the best in Spiritual and gifted
artists from around the world who have united together in faith, hope and
love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs onhttp://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12 noon-1 pm Est. Sundays 8-9 pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7 pm Est. Wednesdays 12 noon-1
pm Est.

Robert Urban to Perform June 22, 2013

Crack the Mic - The Erotic Edition at The Artisan Collective, 11 Halsey
Street, Newark NJ.
Doors open 6:30 pm - Show starts 7:00 pm.Est. Tickets $15 at the door.

An Artisan Collective/Shye Girl Production.

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to
this email.

Peace,
Arizzona
http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.com