[OutVoice] Concerts & Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 5-25-13

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon May 27 21:05:35 CDT 2013

Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) features the best in Spiritual and gifted
artists from around the world who have united together in faith, hope and
love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs onhttp://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12 noon-1 pm Est. Sundays 8-9 pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7 pm Est. Wednesdays 12 noon-1
pm Est.

To find out more about UFC visit:  http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Shawn Thomas to perform at "Silver Celebration Weekend" -  June 1-2, 2013

Sat. June 1 - Forgiving Heart Community Church, Columbus, GA. 7:00 pm
Concert.

Sun. June 2 - Forgiving Heart Community Church, Columbus, GA. 11:00 am
 Worship Service.

More info on Shawn Thomas visit: http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

Rev Yolanda to perform June 2, 2013

Sun. June 2nd The NY Community Center for Spiritual Living, 63rd Street
YMCA ,NYC, 11:00 am Est.

Marcus Young to perform  June 1-2, 2013

Sat. June 1 - New Beginnings Church Fundraiser, Jeffersonville, IN.
Concert. Details TBA.

Sun. June 2 - New Beginnings Church, Jeffersonville, IN. Worship Service.
Details TBA.

Marsha Stevens-Pino to perform June 7, 2013(Weekend)

Pacific School of Religion, a possible duet with Rev Yvette Flunder
and ministry with Rev. Jim Mitulski at New Spirit Community Church,
Berkeley CA. 7:00 pm Pst. More TBA

United For the Ride 5th Annual Fundraising Event, June 8, 2013

Stage 72, NYC. 7:00 pm Est. Concert.

With 8 "amazing" artist Jeffrey Wilgus, Rev. Yolanda, Nedra Johnson, Frank
Grimaldi,
Robert German, Jake Fry, John Raymond Pollard and Terry Christopher.

Rev. Yolanda & Rev. Glen share ACIM Study and Fellowship – Ongoing
Wednesdays

The Fellowship of Awakening held at Yeoryai Studios, 2067 Broadway (at 72nd
St) NYC, 7-9 pm Est.

The Fellowship of Awakening! Practices the power of forgiveness, by using
the 365 lessons of the ACIM workbook.

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 5-25-13.

Cathy Bridges -Psalm 1
Kim Wisdom - The Lighthouse
Carlos Ortiz (feat. Jessenia Alyssa) - Breathe On Us
Bob Rowe - Coming Home Again
Cheryl A. Bragg - Praise Waltz
CJ Smyth - Falling Into Grace
Rev. Yolanda - Love and Light
Shawn Thomas - Lifted Up
Justin Ryan - When I Cannot Speak Your Name
John Raymond Pollard - Religion
Rev. Ray Vester - God Is Bigger Than All These Things
Susie Brenner - When the Roll is Called Up Yonder
Norine Braun - Be Brave
Shelly Torres-West - You Are Here Lord
The Open Door Praise Team - Love Is Our Common Ground

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to
this email.

Peace,
Arizzona