[OutVoice] Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) Calendar Concert Playlist

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 08:19:38 CDT 2013

Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) features the best in Spiritual and gifted artists
from around the world who have united  together in faith, hope and love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on Cornerstone Connection
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7 pm Est. Wednesdays 12 noon-1
pm Est

Dan Manjovi to perform September 9 to September 13 inclusive (unless it
rains).

Bryant Park's Piano In The Park Jazz Piano Concert Series, NYC. Concerts
are free and open to the public.12:30-2:30 daily at the Upper Terrace of
Bryant Park, just behind the Library in NYC.

For more info on Dan Manjovi visit: http://danmanjovi.com

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a project
you would like promoted please contact me by responding to this email..

Thanks,
Arizzona
Host and creative founder of Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) radio program