[OutVoice] "Paved Paradise"; Upstate New York and San Francisco

Zecca zeccaesq at verizon.net
Mon Jul 5 11:18:29 CDT 2010

On the road again!  "Paved Paradise Redux:  The Art of Joni Mitchell"  returns to the faaaabulous Spiegeltent @ Bard College's notorious Summerscape Festival for two shows only July 16,17 overlooking the Hudson River in Annendale-on-Hudson.  Last time we were totally sold out at this fantasy venue during the best summer arts festival within reach of New York City, so please get your tix soon @:

http://fishercenter.bard.edu/calendar/event.php?eid=109902&year=2010&month=7

Then we drive straight to the airport from there for 3 more shows at the Rrazz Room in San Francisco (following Lil' Kim, no less!!).  Hope we can keep our eyes open!   Tix for the RRazz Room are at:

http://www.therrazzroom.com/Events.html

Don't forget to say Howdee after the show.

Peace and Love,
   Zecca