[OutVoice] OutRadio for July 2010

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 5 20:30:47 CDT 2010

OutRadio for July 2010
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outjul10.html

OutRadio for July’s three hours start off with some dance (Jason Antone, Brian Kent, Ernest Kohl), then goes into a Gay American Idol set, and lots of directions from there. But I’m particularly psyched about Part 3, which I call “These Instrumentals Are Gay,” as I don’t pay enough attention to the instrumentals (in this case electronica) done by our GLBT musicians.

Part 1 – 58:31
Jason Antone – Ooh Ooh Ooh (2009)
Jason Antone – Everybody Wants To Rule The World (2009)
Brian Kent – I’ll Find a Way (2010)
Ernest Kohl – Wen U Dreem (2010)
Jim Verraros – Welcome To Hollywood (2005)
RJ Helton – Crazy (2004)
Clay Aiken – Ashes (2008)
Adam Lambert – What Do You Want From Me? (unplugged, 2010)
Will Young – Leave Right Now (2003)
Michael Feinstein – Pure Imagination (1992)
Brandon Anderson – Lakeside (2010)
Clay Callaway – Most of All (2010)
Gregory Gray – Lover, Brother, Friend (1995)
Gregory Gray – Three Minute Requiem (1995)
Mary Cigarettes – Burning Bridges That Never Mattered (2009)

Part 2 – 59:10
Namoli Brennet – Freedom Train (2010)
Namoli Brennet – Honeybee (2010)
Nathan Duprey – Rubberband (2004)
Jeanie Sliva – Beautiful Girl (2010)
Jeanie Sliva – The One You Keep (2010)
Toni Vere – The Girl Next Door (2010)
Toni Vere – 500 Miles From You (2010)
Holestar – Nylon Woman (2010)
Shawn Kirchner & Ryan Harrison – Meet Me on the Mountain (2006)
Shawn Kirchner & Ryan Harrison – This Land of Yours and Mine (2006)
Enio – Run Boy (2010)
Daniel J Cartier – Pretty Boy (remix, 2007)
Jesse Hultberg – If I Can’t Have You (1994)
Cheyenne Jackson – Blessing (2010)
Farrad – The Way U Do (2009)

Part 3 – 58:55 These Instrumentals Are Gay
Davol – Good Sign (2010) 1:24
Amulet – Skip Stone (2004) 5:46
Jack Curtis Dubowsky – He Rarely Appears /
   In the Gutter / California (2009) 10:57
Mark Barnes – The Prayer (For The Cure) (2008) 19:00
Dennis Milone – A Day Far Gone (2000) 24:42
K-Rakos – Day Pass (2007) 29:11
Michael & Spyder – White Diamonds (2008) 33:20
Tony Barre – Stiff Proposition (2004) 37:56
Butt Boy – Swaying of the Succubi (2002) 45:47
Davol – One Step Away (1990) 51:20
Davol – Good Night (2010) 54:23
[times represent the minute mark, as I do no talking to interrupt]

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outjul10.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

And co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 200 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
All segments of all three shows are archived.
That’s over ten years of very gay music.