[OutVoice] Congrats and a show support opportunity!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Sat Nov 14 10:11:01 CST 2009

Huge congratulations to SWS member Dan Manjovi on his song's "Somethin's Coming My Way"! Not only in making the soundtrack for "Precious", but in sharing yet another great musical gift. You can show your support for Dan and our community presence on Topix by visiting the link below and leaving Dan a comment. How often do we got the chance to really show our Pride? Well Dan has provided an opportunity, lets take it, Make a comment.

http://www.topix.net/band/2009/11/dan-manjovi-s-somethins-comin-my-way-on-the-soundtrack-for-lionsgate-film-precious

All the best,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Artists For Equality (Artist's Network side)
www.artistsforequality.net

Watch for Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org