[OutVoice] GLBT xmas songs wanted

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 14:22:52 CST 2009

Yup, it's that time again, and probably like my queer radio comrades,
I'm working on my shows for December, for Queer Music Heritage.
I love, love being able to share as many songs by GLBT artists as
I can, and would especially love to hear from, and get emails of mp3s,
of your NEW xmas/holiday songs. They do not have to have openly gay lyrics, but
you all know those are closest to my holiday heart...:) And by "new" I mean
those not sent to me in the past; they don't have to be written by you.
Due to show deadlines, I'd kind of need them in the next couple of weeks.

Please send them along, thanks in advance, and I'd love it if you check
out my OutRadio.com site for a list of other GLBT music radio shows,
and send them to those programmers as well. This is not a competition,
I'm all for getting your music Out as far as possible...:)

Again, Thanks!

JD Doyle

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio  site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities,  airing on over 175 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The  Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past  Audiofile segments  are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also  co-host of Queer  Voices on KPFT,
Monday nights from 9-11 pm, www.kpft.org
and at MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle