[OutVoice] My New Imogen Heap Remix for Charity

William Neal william at virgoaudio.com
Fri Mar 13 12:38:28 CDT 2009

Hello, everyone!

A few weeks ago, Grammy-nominated recording artist Imogen Heap announced
online that she would be participating in an online fundraising effort for
Charitywater.org called Twestival. She posted the vocals for an unreleased
song of hers, asking people to create their own versions of the song and
post them online to help the fundraising effort, which was co-sponsored by
Twitter and SoundCloud.

Over 200 versions have been created and posted online for all to hear. I
created my own version of the song, of course, which has already gotten
almost 600 plays since it was posted. Check it out via the link below.

The Song That Never Was (*V*I*R*G*O*'s Skyline Mix):
http://bit.ly/tUGAk

It's a gorgeous song - full of love and light and optimism, and it was a
great pleasure to work on it. I'm so excited to be able to share it with you
all now! Enjoy it, share the link with friends, and please consider donating
to Charitywater.org!

With boundless love, light, and optimism...

- *V*I*R*G*O*