[OutVoice] 29 years of love & looking forward to more.

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Sun Mar 15 10:22:25 CDT 2009

I had posted this on MySpace and Facebook and was asked to post here as well. No problem as I am very proud, thanks for asking.  If an example will help deflate the right-wing agenda or better yet provide some positives to those building or looking for a relationship that is awesome. More than Chris or I had ever hoped. Len

Happy Ides of March to all.

I thought about not posting anything about our 29 year anniversary, seemed kind of self-serving. However, with all the crap out there that our relationships don't last, are not real, or on and on, I wanted to show that to be incorrect.

In those 29 years Chris and I have experienced what I think most couples do; ups, downs, arguments, love, support, passion, distance, tears, smiles, and companionship. I wouldn't trade a day, even the dark ones. Like during Chris' surgeries or mine. For especially in those times it was so important to know I was not alone, and that I was there for someone. And indeed Chris has stood by my side through it all. And there were times when I was not deserving of this.

But that is what love is all about for us. Just being there for each other, good and bad. So for any who hear; "It won't last", "It is not real", "you have no right", please accept us a living proof that love is alive for all. Only you and the one you love can make it happen. If we can do it, so can you. Just gotta believe in yourself and your love. So here is wishing love to you all, from both of us.

Len & Chris

Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !