[OutVoice] GET WET CD Now Available On iTunes!

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Fri Mar 13 10:42:42 CDT 2009

You asked for it, now you got it! GET WET's CD is now available for
download on
iTunes. As those of you who know me personally are well aware, I was very
unhappy with the album and have never been shy about saying so. Rather
than harp
on a list of dislikes, let's just say it sounds nothing like the band it was
supposed to capture and deliver to our fans. That's why I've always
played (and
made available on the internet) the demo's I produced myself at RCA
studios and
our live videos. However, the CD has tracks ("It's You, It's Me", our single
"Just So Lonely" and Sherri's spectacular rendition of "Where The Boys Are")
that aren't available elswhere. And, of course, for the 50,000 fans who
bought
the original record around the world, most of whom never got to see us live,
iTunes provides a fresh, unscratched download of an album I hope brings back
happier memories than mine. And I hope those of you who never heard it
before
love it, too!

Peace and Love,
Zecca