[OutVoice] Replaylist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 08-01-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 06:24:54 CDT 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks is my "Ah-Ha Whoa! moment" after the playlist.

This is the replaylist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Saturday 08-01-09

Leah Martensen - Beautiful Master
Skott Freedman - Stay
Johnathan Sanders - My Everything
Carolyn Marshall - Healer In The House
Cheryl A. Bragg - Pray, Don't Worry
ARPpsa -The Ministry of Aaron’s Rainbow Project
Noreen Crayton - Walking in the Faith
Shawn Thomas - Everything I Am
Frank Grimaldi - Our One Saving Grace
Terry Christopher - Take My Hand
Pastor Randy McCain - Love Is A Common Ground
ChristInYouRadioSpot - Shawn Thomas
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You
Roger Anthony Mapes - Right To Surrender
Robert Urban - The Waiting Song
Rob Krabbe - Built Upon The Rock
Pastor Randy McCain - Living Water

Sometimes it’s ironic that something you’ve heard numerous times
before suddenly and seemingly 'out of the blue' grabs your attention
and catches you in a "Ah-Ha Whoa!" moment.

I had an "Ah-Ha Whoa!" moment today. It is surprising however that
God should bless me with an insight today of all days, yup--right in
the midst of a project deadline. He reveals things at weird moments.
Now, I have a whole new appreciation for the His nudges. More
importantly was the personal clarity I received.

Thank you for creating "Everything I am"

If you'd like your music played on my radio program or have a project
you would like promoted please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Have a wonderful week.

Peace,
Arizzona