[OutVoice] new song from Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes and Robert Urban

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 07:26:19 CDT 2009

Check out our new song "Legend (in my own mind)" acoustic with Robert giving us Jethro Tull flute (yes folks-he plays EVERYTHING!). Here's the link:

http://www.talentplace.net/rogermapes/

SAVE THE DATE: OCTOBER 8th, 7pm at the Laurie Beechman Theater on w.42nd St, NYC for our CD release party "HOUSE OF JOY". I'm very excited about this show:
A labor of love that integrates male/female/god/goddess in a
musical expression based on southern rock,blues,country,gospel.

All the best to you,
RO-YO

Roger Anthony Mapes
www.rogeranthonymapes.com