[OutVoice] Ragged Blade band in Columbia (MO) & Nashville

RagdBlade at aol.com RagdBlade at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 19:53:15 CDT 2008

Ragged Blade's next appearances:

Mid-Missouri Pride, Stephens Lake Park, Columbia, MO, June 14, 4 PM
Hall of Fame Lounge, (at Best Western Music Row), Nashville, TN, June 17,
7:15 PM.
Hartford Coffee Company (Jerry & Cherry), St. Louis, MO June 28, 7 PM  (314)
771-JAVA

Ragged Blade is Jerry Rabushka (songwriter, keys, vocals) Isaac Cherry
(percussion); Zach Jett & Ashley Saphian (vocals). We're based in St. Louis,  MO.
Come see us! We're lookin' to tour regionally, if you have a venue that  needs
a band, we have a band that needs a venue!

Jerry Rabushka
Ragged Blade
St. Louis, MO

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.