[OutVoice] Quest of Life PLAYLIST 06/06/08

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 19:03:27 CDT 2008

If You Were Gay - Original Broadway Cast - Avenue Q

I Am What I Am - Harvey Firestein - Being Out Rocks (Happy Birthday)

Oh What A World - Rufus Wainwright - Want One

Ten Percent - Sandy Rapp - We The People

Kids Are Gonna Love - Holly Near - Queer Stock Queer Soup (Disc 1) (Happy Birthday)

The Lavender Menace - Jules & Dani - Someday Moments

Show Me In Red - Christian Andreason - The Rhythm of Life

Going To The Dance With You - Shawn Ryan - Blue Skies

Brighter Day - Joshua Harrell - Brighter Day

The Underdogs - Jen Foster - Songs From The Underdogs

Brothers Beautiful - Jeffery Altergott - Don't Be A Stranger

Freebird - Arjuna Greist - Odd Numbers