[OutVoice] RuPaul Tonight On QNation.FM

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:23:08 CDT 2007

Are You Ready For RuPaul?

Wed. Oct 3 @ 8 PM ET

Tune-in at QNation FM http://qnation.fm

Tonight on the Edge radio show Viz and Cole will be chatting with the
one and only RuPaul. You have to check this out. The show starts at 8
PM and RuPaul is scheduled for a 10 PM interview.

RuPaul will be plugging the release of his new DVD "Starrbooty" which
is released in a few weeks. We have a pretty cool contest and a great
way to take advantage of all the QNation.FM site features! We are
giving away a "Rupaul Prize Pack" including Music, movies, and other
fun stuff! It's easy as well. All you have to do is become a citizen
of QNation.FM and set up a profile with a valid email (so we can
contact you if you win) ! Not only does that qualify you for the prize
pack but it also gives you the opportunity to join others in chat
including the jocks during the live shows, view music videos, post
blogs, view picture galleries, and so much more! It only takes a
minute and we would love to have you as part of the QNation.FM Family!

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://prideshowcase.com