[OutVoice] Please vote

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Tue Oct 2 05:46:47 CDT 2007

Greetings ­ my video is once again available for voting on Logo¹s Click
List.

You can vote as many times as you like!!

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

Scroll down towards the bottom of the list and you¹ll see my name.

Support Indie art!  Support Native art!  Support LGBT art!  Vote! Vote!
Vote!

You can vote as many times as you like.  Unlimited voting!!

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

Please pass this note to your friends and family.  The entire cast and crew
thank you.

I¹m just a guy from a small town in ND pursuing his dream, and with your
help, living it.

Namaste,

Roger Kuhn
--