[OutVoice] OutVoice 2006 Top 40 Chart Results

Len len at stonewallsociety.com
Tue Jan 30 08:56:53 CST 2007

Hi All!
      Missed ya while offline. Our service provider has at last corrected our local problem. My congratulations to the 2006 OutVoice top 40 chart holders! The voting base of the chart as increased substantially over the last year making the results an interesting view of community, music and promotions. A show featuring music of the chart holders will premiere 2-1-2007 at 8:00pm eastern on www.rainbowworldradio.com. The show will run through February of 2008 with monthly song changes showcasing in most cases the entire CD's included on the chart! Congratulations to all and what a beautiful sound of GLBTI music it makes! Complete details at www.outvoice.net.

1.  Levi Kreis "One Of The Ones" *
2.  Tanya Pluth   "Saving Graces" *
3.  Georgie Jessup  "Woman In A Man's Suit" *
4.  Dudley Saunders  "The Billy White Acre Sessions"
5.  Susan Souza  "Inside And Outside"*
6.  9bobNOTE  "Mad AT Superman" *
7.  Shimmerplanet  "For The One Who Kills Tomorrow" *
8.  John Raymond Pollard  "Map Of The Americas" *
9.  Sister Funk  "Gossip" *
10. Jeremy Gloff "Now's The Right Time To Feel Good"*
11. The Damsels "Ashes"  *
12. Roger Kuhn   "Proof" *
13. Al Start  "GO"  *
14. Girlyman "little star"*
15. Sue Merchant  "Fool" *
16. Charles Green  "Oxygen & Love"*
17. The Divys  "This Is What You Get"*
18. Kinsey Sicks "I Wanna To Be A Republican"*
19. Patrick Boothe "Finally The View Has Changed"*
20. Vicki Blankenship   "Horizons" *
21. Nedra Johnson    "Nedra" *
22. Bill Budd    "And So Here" *
23. Linq  "Fast Moving Dream" *
24. Tret Fure   "Anytime, Anywhere"*
25. RubberLegs "The Timinator - Boyfriends, Volume 1"*
26. Billi & Patti  - "Love And Other Four Letter Words"*
27. Candye Kane  "White Trash Girl"*
28. Elton John "The Captain and the Kid"
29. Cris Williamson  "Real Deal" *
30. Joshua Klipp  "Patience"  *
31. Andy Northrup "Cardboard Logic"*
32.  Melissa Ferrick  "In The Eyes Of Strangers"
33. Shawn Ryan  "Blue Skies"*
34. Armstrong Jr.  "Come Show Your Face" *
35. Reuben  "Golden Boy" *
36. Gregory Douglass  "Stark"*
37. Daphne Rubin-Vega "Redemption Songs"  *
38.  Chris Pureka  "DryLand"*
39. Woobie Bear Music "Bear Tracks 3"Compilation *
40. Scott Free  "They Call Me Mr. Free" *
        Determination is by a total of chart points received for the entire year. Each ballot of ten has a potential value of 55 points.

Hugs,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net
Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
Outvoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled