[OutVoice] Robert Urban opens up - Live on Edge Radio! this Wed, Jan 31 10pm EST

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 21:28:07 CST 2007

Broadcast LIVE! this wednesday night at 10pm EST -
Robert Urban talks to hosts Viz & Cole of The Edge Radio Show.

(hey gang - I think I'm on right after the porn reviews (!) -
They're really gonna grill me - and yeah - and this time I'm NAMING NAMES!)

What is 'EdgeRadio"? It's HUGE. Some call it entertaining - some call it
Edgy. Prepare yourself for something so big that it will push you right to The
Edge. Exclusively on RGIN.COM radio - with hunky hosts VIZ and COLE.

The Edge Radio Show - The Edgier side of RGIN.
http://www.edgeradioshow.com
The show is then replayed on Mondays at 1 PM ET on RGIN.COM.  The live show
can be heard at www.rgin.com