[OutVoice] tonight's R.U.B. show in NYC moved 4 blocks - from Penang to Citrus

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 14:25:55 CST 2007

Due to an emergency plumbing frozen pipe leak, Penang Lounge had to close
today for repairs. Our special R.U.B.birthday/tribute show for drummer Anthony
Maulella will be held 4 blocks from Penang at the fabulous Citrus bar/lounge.
Citrus is very close to 1,2,3, C train subway stops at west 72nd street.

CITRUS:
http://citrusnyc.com/citrus/citrus.html
320 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY 10023
at west 75th St.
212-595-0500

Stop in anytime between 8pm and midnight - we'll be rockin'!

NYC's hottest party band
R.U.B.
Maximum classic rock & pop
Robert Urban - guitars, vocals - Gordon Smith - synths, vocals
Steve Sullivan - bass - Anthony Maulella - drumming

David Bowie - Rolling Stones - Split Enz - Modern English - Police -
Psychedelic Furs - Robert Palmer - The Buggles - Thomas Dolby - Peter Gabriel - Smiths
- Monroes - Alison Moyet - Led Zeppein - Beatles - Violent Femmes - Soft Cell
- Gary Numan - Marianne Faithful - Hilary - Nick Gilder - The Smiths - Soft
Cell - Bananarama - Iggy Pop - Tears for Fears - Adam Ant - Pretenders - Billy
Idol - Ramones - T. Rex - Depeche Mode - Cyndi Lauper - Eurythmics - Cars -
Devo - Missing Persons - Human League - Yes - Duran Duran - Heart - Belinda
Carlisle and more!

We will rock you!
R.U.B. Contact & Bookings: Urban Productions
212-932-1044 - themusenyc at aol.com

robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
212-932-1044