[OutVoice] News Overload! Ari Gold, Levi Kreis, Brian Kent, Reuben Butchart, Jenna Drey, Rachael Sage and more!!

RJOrich13 at aol.com RJOrich13 at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 12:59:05 CDT 2007

Hey Y'all!

Thanks to EVERYONE who made it out to Ari Gold's performance at Phoenix
Pride!   We had a blast and were lucky to have missed the Nor'Easter.   So now, we
are back and ready to go!   Packed a lot into this newsletter so lets get to
it....

ARI GOLD

*Ari is featured in April's issues of OUT Magazine (The List: Ari Gold vs Ari
Gold) and Instinct Magazine (Travel Section) as a teaser to the upcoming
album release Transport Systems.   Pick them up at a newstand near you!

*BOY CULTURE RELEASED! Ari's song Things I Need To Hear from his first self
titled album is part of the newly released movie Boy Culture directed by Q.
Allan Brocka.   Find out where the movie is playing at
http://www.boy-culture.com/story.html.

*UPCOMING APPEARANCES: Ari will be doing some Meet & Greets and isolated
performances around thw country to lead up to the new album release...gigs updated
weekly!   Upcoming performances include Fort Lauderdale, Northampton, and
Washington DC.   Check out more dates at www.arigold.com.

*Don't forget to get your ARI GOLD LOVE WILL TAKE OVER ringtone at
www.xringer.com.   Just search for Ari Gold!

*Ari recently has his first interview in Denmark!   Special thanks to Pride
Radio Denmark. (www.prideradio.dk).   Keep a look out for their interview with
RJO Artists' REUBEN BUTCHART and LEVI KREIS!

SPEAKING OF LEVI KREIS & REUBEN BUTCHART...

*OutVoice (The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!) have included both LEVI and
REUBEN's new albums in their TOP 40 Charts the past few months!!   Please check
out Outvoice at www.outvoice.net run by Stonewall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com.

*QNation FM has just announced LEVI KREIS' The Gospel According To Levi and
REUBEN BUTCHART'S Golden Boy as part of their NewMusicPlayOffs.   Please vote
for LEVI and REUBEN here: www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

REUBEN BUTCHART'S SHOW TONIGHT IN NYC!

Last minute for all New Yorkers on this list!   Reuben will be performing
TONIGHT at The Cutting Room.   Details here:
Friday, April 20th 2007
The Cutting Room
9:30pm
19 W 24th Street
(Closest Subway is N or R to 23rd Street)
$10
www.thecuttingroomnyc.com
www.reubenbutchart.com

LEVI KREIS IS EVERYWHERE!

*Levi is once again conquering the US with a tour that includes many venues
and Pride Festivals from coast to coast to promote The Gospel According To Levi
.   Check out the complete list of tour dates at www.levikreis.com.

*Levi has recently been seen in PM Entertainment Magazine, on Riffin.com
(also check out ARI GOLD's interview and soon an interview with RJO Artists' DIVA
JENNA DREY will be posted) and heard on JD Doyle's Queer Music Heritage, which
aired on KPFT FM / www.kpft.org / www.queermusicheritage.com.

*Levi's video for first single video single We're Okay is complete!!   Just
wait until you see this....stay tuned for airdates on national TV!

BRIAN KENT

*Brian will also be touring this summer - dates include NYC, Louisville and
more!   Check out www.brian-kent.com for complete tour dates!

*Brian's new release (Title to be announced VERY SOON!!) will be out this
summer!   This album is full of DANCE HITS!!   I cannot wait to tell you the
title and the release date...stay tuned!!

*Brian's video hit single I'm Not Crazy directed by Jorg Fockele has spent
countless weeks on LOGO's Top 10 video countdown The Click List!  Thank you to
everyone who voted!!

*Brian's single I'm Not Crazy was just licensed to the movie FOUR LETTER WORD
starring Dante's Cove's Charlie David.  The movie will premiere on May 4th at
the MIAMI GAY & LESBIAN   Film Festival.  Also, check out
www.afourletterwordmovie.com

*Catch Brian Kent & Ari Gold on upcoming episodes of METROVELVET!   Check the
online magazine out at www.metrovelvet.com.

JENNA DREY

*RJO Artists DANCE DIVA JENNA DREY will also be touring this summer!   Stops
include Minneapolis, Seattle and more!   Check out Jenna's newly designed
Myspace Page at www.myspace.com/jennadrey for more information!

RACHAEL SAGE'S VIDEO WILDFLOWER NOMINATED FOR LOGO'S THE CLICK LIST!

*Let's get Rachael's video to #1!!   Vote here:
http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

*Special thanks to LOGO, HBO Zone, WomensRadio.com and OutofTheCloset TV for
picking up Rachael's video....more outlets to be announced soon!!

SPECIAL CONGRATULATIONS...

...go to the new Exectuvie Director of Outmusic Diedra Meredith aka DEEPA
SOUL!   Check out Outmusic at www.outmusic.com and stay tuned on details and
updates on exciting things to come!!

_____

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT OF THE RJO TEAM.   HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

RJO Artist Relations & Management
www.rjoartists.com
www.myspace.com/rjoartists
(this will also link you up to ALL of RJO Artists' Myspace Pages)