[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 9-04-06

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 21:11:57 CDT 2006

                                                                                                                                              RGIN & Pride Showcase can be heard on Loudcity. To listen go here  http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
  From there you will have the option to listen through Windows Media Player, Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

  You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so you can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

        Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 9-04-06 8-10 PM EST

  Tanya Pluth - Inside Out
SONiA and Disappear Fear - Sexual Telepathy
Danielle Egnew - One Thousand Eyes
Rachael Sage - Wildflower
Catie Curtis - Strange
Tommy Johns - You And Me
Eric Himan - Throw Away The Past
Jeremy Gloff - Out Of Tune Love
Phil Dutra - Right Behind The Rain
Aiden James - James
Josh Zuckerman - Be Real
Skott Freedman - I'll Be Okay
Jeffrey Altergott - Kiss Me
Gabe Lopez - Ain't No One
Gregory Douglas - Hang Around
Joshua Klipp - Little Girl
Dirty Sanchez - U Got The Look
Liquid 360 - Strangelove (Give N 2 Sin Radio Edit)
Placebo - Infra-red
Bodies Without Organs - Temple Of Love
Richard Summerbell - 28th Floor Apartment
Justin Utley - Goodbye Goodbye
Muller and Patton - After You Cum
ist - Here We Go Again
Ashley MacIsaac - Just Because
Imported From Nowhere - Breaking
Ethereal - One Cigarette
Shitting Glitter - The Curse
Lipstick Conspiracy - Just A Girl
Oestrogenix - New Directions

      If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

  You can listen to the replay of Pride Showcase on Saturdays 3-5 PM EST on RGIN.

  Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard here on RGIN Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's New Music Playoffs http://www.sivadweb.com/newmusicplayoffs.php  Polls will be open all week. Then tune in Sunday to hear the results.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

  Match Up #1
Author - Shimmerplanet (0-1)
Original Fire - Audioslave (0-1)
Diamonds - Los Lonely Boys (0-1)

  Match Up #2
  Out From Under - Josh Zuckerman (2-0)
Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae (2-0)

  So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're there vote for some of the other new music.

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group