[OutVoice] Play list Amazon Radio! 9/1/2006

Pamela Smith psmith at amazonradio.com
Mon Sep 4 14:06:04 CDT 2006

Amazon Radio! Play List: September 1, 2006 WPKN, Bridgeport, CT

CAMILLE WEST ~ September - I'm Dyslexic ~ MOTHER TONGUE ~ Independent
ALICE STUART ~ Blues In The Bottle ~ CAN'T FIND NO HEAVEN ~ Burnside
ELISE WITT ~ The Homeless Olympics ~ MEZZANINE ~ EMWorld
HEATHER BISHOP ~ Tell Me More and More ~ A TASTE OF THE BLUES ~ Independent
DANA BAITZ ~ Lola ~ PRETTY LITTLE SHAPE SHIFTER ~ Independent
KRISTEN HALL ~ Thru Cryin' ~ WOMEN'S WORK (VA) ~ Putumayo
KATHY ZIMMER ~ Winter ~ DREAMIN' ~ Independent
OLLABELLE ~ Before This Time ~ OLLABELLE ~ Columbia
CRAZY AUNT MARY ~ Kate Hutton ~ SEXY EPSILON ~ Pirate Girl
ELISE WITT ~ You Know ~ OASIS ACOUSTIC Volume VI #4 (VA) ~ Oasis
DIANA JONES ~ The One That Got Away ~ The One That Got Away ~ Independent
NATE BOROFSKY ~ Never Enough Time ~ NORTH AMERICAN SONGWRITERS (VA) ~
Independent
CADENCE CARROLL ~ The Last Leviathan ~ EVOLVE ~ Independent
SISTERS UNLIMITED ~ Working Girl Blues ~ NO LIMITS ~ Harbourtown
NAMOLI BRENNET ~ Waiting For Grace ~ ALIVE ~ Independent
LAURA BURGO ~ Beullah Lane ~ TURNED ON TOO LONG ~ Independent
THE NIELDS ~ Best Black Dress ~ GOTTA GET OVER GRETA ~ Razor & Tie
NIGHT SUN ~ One Moment Of Grace ~ ONE MOMENT OF GRACE ~ Borealis
MARY GAUTHIER ~ I Drink ~ DRAG QUEENS IN LIMOUSINES ~ In The Black
MARE LENNON ~ Falcon's Rage ~ CHASING SACRED ~ Independent
BARBARA BORDEN ~ Calendar Music Bed: Heaven's Bells ~ BEAUTY IN THE BEAT ~
Independent
BARBARA BORDE ~ And the Trees ~ BEAUTY IN THE BEAT ~ Independent
ANI DIFRANCO ~ Hypnotized ~ REPRIEVE ~ Righteous Babe
CATIE CURTIS ~ Passing Through ~ LONG NIGHT MOON ~ Compass
JOHN FLYNN ~ No More War ~ TWO WOLVES ~ Mettafour
J. R. ~ Sometimes Goodbye ~ AFRIQUEEN STARE ~ Independent
ANNE WEISS ~ Looks Like Satin, Acts Like Steel ~ CROSSING THE BORDER ~
Independent
MARE WINNINGHAM ~ Take My Word for It ~ WHAT MIGHT BE ~ Independent
THE WIGGINS SISTERS ~ Measuring Words ~ THE WIGGINS SISTERS ~ Independent
EMILY SHORE ~ Mindy (edited) ~ FOR THE CLIMB ~ Independent
HOLLY COLE ~ Onion Girl ~ LILITH FAIR: A CELEBRATION OF WOMEN IN MUSIC,
Vol. 3 (VA) ~ Arista
DONNA MARTIN ~ Cold Black Water ~ OASIS ACOUSTIC Volume VI #4 (VA) ~ Oasis
UNCLE EARL ~ Dream My Girl ~ SHE WENT UPSTAIRS  Detroit Radio Co.
THE DUHKS ~ Ol' Cook Pot ~ MIGRATION ~ Sugar Hill
THE LITTLE WILLIES ~ Roly Poly ~ THE LITTLE WILLIES ~ Milking Bull
COSY SHERIDAN ~ 18 Holes In The Open Range ~ GRAND DESIGN ~ BWE
JULIE HOEST ~ Holes In The Bottoms Of Her Shoes ~ WHERE I'M STANDING ~
Resounding
LISA TRAVIS ~ Comin' Home ~ COMIN' HOME ~ Independent
TERRA ~ You Have Done Me Well ~ NO DESTINATION ~ Independent
MA RAINEY with HER GEORGIA BAND ~ Yonder Comes The Blues ~ BLUES MASTERS,
Volume II: CLASSIC BLUES WOMEN ~ Rhino
IDA COX ~ Bone Orchard Blues ~ BLUES MASTERS, Volume II: CLASSIC BLUES
WOMEN ~ Rhino
FRED HERSCH ~ I Have Dreamed ~ PLAYS RODGERS & HAMMERSTEIN ~ Nonesuch

Note to artists, promoters, etc: This list is sent to you only because your
work appears on it.  All of my play lists are posted to the folkdj list
serve and are available at my web site including links to artists' web pages.

Pamela S. Smith
host of Amazon Radio!
P.O. Box 217
New Haven, CT 06513