[OutVoice] Thanks for the bleeping Help !!!

freddy at freddyfreeman.com freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Tue Sep 5 11:05:13 CDT 2006

I have learned so much reading the reponses. Thank you all for taking the time to enlighten me. The concensus seems to be that there are a variety of options, but as long as I am respectful to programmers and warn them that there is a song with an objectionable word they can choose to bleep it out or not play that track. In my case, the word sticks out all by itself and is EXTREMELEY easy to edit out. I will make sure when it goes out to all of you DJ's that there is a sticker attached showing the track number and counter time of the offending word , and maybe even include a radio edit. It would literally take me about 2-3 minutes to do the edit. So, thank you again everyone. Once again this is an example of why we are so lucky to have a groups like Outmusic and Outvoice, where we can give each other advice and share our expertise with others. I have been working on this album for 6 YEARS, and seen these songs go through countless incarnations of demos, and finally it goes out to the manufacturer TODAY !! So, thank you again to all of you who have been so helpful.

Freddy Freeman
Singer Songwriter
Founder of Bearapalooza
BREAK THE SILENCE - December2006