[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 10-02-06

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 21:04:43 CDT 2006

                                                                                                                                                              RGIN & Pride Showcase can be heard on Loudcity. To listen go here  http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
  From there you will have the option to listen through Windows Media Player, Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

  You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so you can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

        Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 10-02-06 8-10 PM EST

  D. C. Anderson - I Am Still
George Skaroulis feat. Kevin Lawson - True Colors
Jeremy Christensen - Standing Here
Kris Landherr - Sticks And Stones
Gregory Douglas - Into The Sunset
Sandy Rapp - Everyone Was At Stonewall '06
Rachael Sage - Featherwoman
Leah Zicari - This Is Me
Miss Money - Best Friend
Protegee - Love Song
Susan Souza - Held Her
Ember Swift - Some Fine Day
Robert Anton - Insane
bobbyblue - In A Song
Wayne Latham - Soul Connection
FL Jones - Enuff
David - Love Is Real
Aaron-Carl - Hateful
Andy Fraser - Jungle
Josh Zuckerman - Be Real
Keyth Lawrence - Mint
Cellardoor - I Can't See
Dangerous Muse - Give Me Danger
Boys Entrance - Jon Henri Damski
Stealing Fire - Perfect Night
Ravenz Gate - Dreams
Oestrogenix - New Directions

      If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

  You can listen to the replay of Pride Showcase on Saturdays 3-5 PM EST on RGIN.

  Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard here on RGIN Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's New Music Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php  Polls will be open all week.

This week the LGBT artists matchups are

  Match Up #1
Get Up - Ciara [featuring Chamillionaire] (0-1)
Not Ready - soce, the elemental wizard [featuring DJ Pain] (0-1)
Every Mile A Memory - Dierks Bentley (0-1)

  Match Up #2
Held Her - Susan Souza (New)
Some Fine Day - Ember Swift (New)

  Match Up #3
Float (My Electric Stargirl) - Atomic Swindlers (1-0)
Everytime Tha Beat Drop - Monica [featuring Dem Franchize Boyz] (1-0)

  So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're there vote for some of the other new music.

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group