[OutVoice] Review of Mary Edwards's excellent performance picked up!

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 22:05:58 CDT 2006

Hey there music makers and music lovers...

  In my new approach of standing up, fighting back the internal & external HATE of our community and promoting the GLBT music scene, I have had my 3rd of 3 reviews picked up and noted as an EXPERT review.  I have provided the link and the picture is in the loop to be added.  Mary Edwards has a show that is coming up November 18 at Rockwood.  She's a great performer.  I only say what I mean and mean waht I say.

  -Terry Christopher

  http://www.reviewcentre.com/review216780.html