[OutVoice] This week's Boys' Entrance releases...

qear1 at comcast.net qear1 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 1 23:12:38 CDT 2006

Hi Everyone,
I have been thrilled by the response I have received from my Outvoice friends. A number of you have wisely chosen to downloaded tracks- because each week the tracks will change a bit. This week's tracks are:

Moses (glass 'n jeff mix)
In honor of Yom Kipur, this is an alternate mix of a familliar track from In Through The Out Door. Gone are Mr. Demille, and Chuck Heston. Gone are Cie Fletcher's channelling of Stevie Ray Vaughan. In their palce are lead guitar by guitarist, Glass and drums by his sidekick, Jeff Wilson.

The Ballad of Freddie Mercury (Demented String Mix)
Don't ask. I don't do drugs, this sickness is natural. Obviously, this is an alternate arrangement of last weeks debut.

Harry Hay
This one will probably be around for a while.

and

Jon-Henri Damski (Queer Thinker, Queer Thoughts)
ditto.

Come bye and download a while.
Tim Cain/ Boys' Entrance

--
"I am resplendent in divergence." - D. Byrne