[OutVoice] This week's Boys' Entrance releases...

qear1 at comcast.net qear1 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 13 06:56:33 CDT 2006

This week at My URL
http://www.myspace.com/boysentrance

Available for the first time digitally:
>From the Live ep., "Underdubbed, Boys' Entrance, Live", our cover of the Depeche Mode classic,  "Never Let me Down".

also for the first time anywhere, from the forthcoming Boys' Entrance cd, our tribute to Kraftwerk, "Kraft-o-matic".

and this week's blogs are my commentary on the Foley "scandal". Check it out. Subscribe.

My Blog URL
http://blog.myspace.com/boysentrance

Please bookmark and use your direct link:

Boys' Entrance: The Queer Punk Folder
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=25242913

Boys' Entrance: In Through The Out Door
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=25242967
--

Tim Cain/Boys' Entrance
"I am resplendent in divergence." - D. Byrne