[OutVoice] New CD/Website/News Announcement

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 21:21:36 CDT 2006

  Hey Everyone...

  Just wanted to share some news.  The new website has launched, and CDBaby has it's TC guns locked and loaded.  ESPECIALLY, hit my CDBaby page so you can hear the FIERCE remixes AC/Aaron-Carl hit me with for Slither & Get It Gone...with
  re-mixes that bad-assed, you know VIDEOS must be done.

  I'll also be on Stonewall Society Rainbow World Radio for broadcast tomorrow night starting at 5pm EST but it can be listened to after that at your leisure.  That link is on the new website as well.

  I was honored with my 4th consecutive ASCAP Songwriter's Grant which covers the work I did on Journey of a Wordsmith and MTV is still on deck.  A release party is in the make for mid-November location is TBA hammering all that out this week for sure.

  More GOOD news to come...

  Please visit -
  http://www.TerryChristopher.com

  Get your copy from CDBaby (I-tunes will have it soon!!!!)
  http://cdbaby.com/cd/tchristopher2

  Ya'll keep on keepin' on!
  -TC