[OutVoice] this week on "QueerWaves"

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 09:29:14 CDT 2006

This week on  "QueerWaves," we'll feature a salute to Birthday Boy Sir Paul
Mc with music from  Mr. Scott Free (that man has a song for everything!), Tarey
Wolfe, and Ashley  MacIsaac, a musical kiss for a Big Bad Funky Dad, some
great previews of future  releases from Storybox and Brady Earnhart, and as much
new stuff as we can  squeeze into an hour of queer goodness..
And some love for Kevin Aviance,  too..
All this on more (oh, come on--it's just 60 minutes--how much more  could we
do?!) on "QueerWaves," a showcase for GLBT musicians and their music  every
Saturday at 3pm Central Time on 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX and live on the web  at
http://www.koop.org..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: