[OutVoice] Gay Guitarists Worldwide's Featured Player for Jan. 2006 - SUN BELL

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sun Jan 1 11:43:07 CST 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Meet GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE's featured player for January 2006 -
singer/songwriter/guitarist SUN BELL.

What better way to cheer up 2006's coldest, darkest month than with the
trippy west coast sun & fun sound of lesbian rock artist SUN BELL. Imagine the
B-52s time-travelled back to the late 60s, hooked up with Jefferson Airplane,
Grateful Dead, Quicksilver Messenger Service - and you begin to approach the
psychedelic folk roots inspired, big mamma flower power enthusiasm that is SUN
BELL. Twist your mind with on the edge, powerful, blazing, colorful. sultry BLUES,
ROCK, ALTERNATIVE, FOLK ROCK, OUT & PROUD, POP musical stories. Songs From
The Wild  is 14 original songs written by Sun Bell in an effortless mix of
genres/styles - all purrformed by bell the cat.

Read GGW's exclusive interview with SUN BELL at:
http://roberturban.com/GGWinterviewsunbell.html
See all our past featured players at:
http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

luv -
robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists

Crank it up - our time has come! Worldwide internet group for
gay-lesbian-bi-transgender electric & acoustic guitarists, bassists and players of all akin
stringed instruments. GLBT-friendly musicians & fans also welcome. Not limited
to guitarists! - All kinds & levels of players - students to pros are welcome.
Find musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private instruction,
recording & performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share & discuss guitar
techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, great guitarists. Post pics & create photo
albums of yer fav guitars, yer fav pics of yerself, or yer fav gtr godz. Check
out all the cool guitar & music related info in our LINKS, FILES & PHOTOS
sections. Homepage photo rotates as we feature a different glbt player each
month.