[OutVoice] Happy New Year From Pride Showcase on RGIN

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 08:27:26 CST 2006

                                                          Happy New Year to everyone.
  As I look back on 2005 with the debut of Pride Showcase I am thankful of all the great GLBT artists I have come to know and appreciated all the kind words I received during my heart attack. I will continue to support all GLBT artists and wish all of you the best in 2006.
                                        Bill

  If you would like your music added to my playlist contact me billnor at yahoo.com

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/megaclectic
Or
http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic