[OutVoice] ..out with the old, and other notes from Austin

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Jan 1 11:50:57 CST 2006

Dear Outsters-
Okay, where were we?
If you had your radios tuned to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX on New Years Eve
around 430pm Saturday, or if you had your browsers linked to the webcast at
_http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  instead, here's what you'd  have heard
on the last "QueerWaves" for 2005..

ASSACRE/"Fantastic Illusions Worth Dying For"/Fantastic Illusions Worth
Dying For
ELTON JOHN/"The Bitch Is Back"/Caribou
HEDDA LAYNE/"What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?"/Holiday CD
KEVIN CAHOON AND GHETTO COWBOY/"Doll"/Doll/Could I Have This Dance CD  single

Half-Price Holiday Songs Too Good to Put Away Yet..
OPAL FOXX QUARTET/"Christmas"/The Love That Won't Shut Up
D.C. ANDERSON/"Soon After Christmas"/Blue Summer Day
DAVE HALL/"Santa Claus Blues"/Christmas

BRIAN KEITH/"Don't Stop Believing (Radio Edit)"/Don't Stop Believing/I'm  Not
Crazy EP
ARI GOLD/"Love Will Take Over (Solar City Anthem Radio Mix)"/Love Will Take
Over: The Remixes

Drinkin' and Kissin'..
HOLLY COLE/"Sweet Blindness"/Time and Love: The Music of Laura Nyro
LEVI KREIS/"Kiss U Yet"/One of the Ones

New Releases for January..
PATRICK BOOTHE/"Ugly"/Finally the View Has Changed
JIMMY WORM/"It's Still Love (MoveItMula Mix)"/Last Chance
PANSY DIVISION/"Who Treats You Right"/The Essential Pansy Division

TRIPLE CREME/"Brooklyn"/This Might Hurt
SHITTING GLITTER/"Mondo di Corpo"/Free Alongside Ship

Two Other Issues from 2005..
BILLY PORTER/"Hell Or Highwater"/Recording Artists for Hope: The Katrina CD
Volume 1
ROGR LEE/"Sexing Up Th' Case For War"/Sexing Up Th' Case For War

SOCE THE ELEMENTAL WIZARD (with SANDRA GRACE)/"Bad Hair Day"/The Lemonade
Incident
DEB BARBER/"Swinging The Blues"/The Best of Life

THE THERAPY SISTERS/"New Year's Resolutions"/Codependent Christmas

NEXT WEEK: Our Delayed Salute to John Lennon and the Beatles..

Love, enduring--Taylor

"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)

Please send promotional material to:
Taylor  Cage