[OutVoice] this week on "QueerWaves"..

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 11:49:47 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
Yes, KOOP and "QueerWaves" are back on the air in our temporary
headquarters, and that's good news. The bad news--we're not back online yet.  Until we
are, I won't bore/annoy/frustrate y'all with these "This week on  'QueerWaves' "
announcements--if you're in Austin, just tune in. However, I WILL  continue to
post playlists--after all, I'd like y'all to know what Austin is  listening
to..

And I WILL tell y'all that today we'll have a birthday salute to Ed Gorey,
Abraham Lincoln, and George Harrison, a song for Mardi Gras, and a special
salute to Canada in honor of our instudio guest Vicki Guzman...that is, if I can
figure out the new equipment..

Hey, we're not airborne yet, but we are on the air again..

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts (soon, I hope),  Schedules, Playlists and more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)

Please send promotional material to:
Taylor  Cage