[OutVoice] QMH for Monday Feb 27th, 8pm CST...Lucie Blue Tremblay

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 15:01:46 CST 2006

Hello, Outsters,
   For my February Queer Music Heritage show I'm very pleased to bring you an
interview with Lucie Blue Tremblay, and of course, some extras.

Playlist

Jade & Sarsapirilla – Talkin’ (1976)
Izquierda – Special Friend (1978)
Carole Etzler – Women Loving Women (1976)
Carole Etzler – Before I Spoke (1978)
Lucie Blue Tremblay – The Neighborhood Song (2004)
Lucie Blue Tremblay – So Lucky (2004)
Lucie Blue Tremblay – Mademoiselle (1986)
Lucie Blue Tremblay & Ferron – Ain’t Life a Brook (1986)
Lucie Blue Tremblay – Sailing Away (1992)
Lucie Blue Tremblay – I’m Ready (1997)
Lucie Blue Tremblay – If You’ve Ever Loved (1997)
Lucie Blue Tremblay – I Want You To Know (2004)
Lucie Blue Tremblay – Mrs. Klein (2001) *
Lucie Blue Tremblay – It’s Got To Be About Love (2004)
 * = on internet show only

The segment is heard on KPFT (90.1 FM), as the second hour of "Queer Voices"
(which is on Monday evenings, 7-9 pm, CST. And the station netcasts at
http://www.kpft.org.

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, www.queervoices.org
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle