[OutVoice] The Best Queer Xmas Songs/Albums?....in my opinion...

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 22:08:39 CST 2006

OutSmartMagazine.com

Hi & Happy Holidays, from Houston,

Every once in a while our local (and very good) GLBT magazine, OutSmart, asks
me to write an article, and this time their request was to pick the best
queer Xmas songs and albums. You'll find I think some surprizing choices...names
you know, and some you may not....at the link above.

Oh, and (not passing up an opportunity to plug my holiday shows), I'll have
two Queer Xmas Shows again this year, starting on Dec 18th, and will post the
play list closer to the date...hey, I'm still writing them...:)

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, www.kpft.org
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle