[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 12-04-06

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:08:59 CST 2006

RGIN & Pride Showcase can be heard on Loudcity. To listen go here
http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
>From there you will have the option to listen through Windows Media Player,
Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so you
can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 12-04-06 8-10 PM
EST

Kinnie Starr - Anything
Jori Costello - The Way You Move
Jana Losey - Messy Little Happiness
Liz Clark - Who's Your Angel
Lori Michaels - Junkie Love
Sue Merchant - Fool
Freddy Freeman - Break the Silence
Reuben Butchart - Come & Play
Josh Zuckerman - Be Real
Tyler Stephenson - Only One Life (Radio/Dance Mix)
Detour Alchemy - Gimme Back My Notebook
QBoy feat. Grace Orlando - Ghetto*
Saturn - Adonis - Saturn
Calling Long Distance #41 When Drips Attack!!!
Atomic Swindlers - It's Over
The Treacles - Crystal
Armstrong Jr. - Gaysquad So Dangerous
The Undeniable - Degrees Of Seperation
ist - Here We Go Again
Now It's Overhead - Walls
Speed Queen - Take It Back
Oestrogenix - New Directions

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/index7.html

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

You can listen to the replay of Pride Showcase on Saturdays 3-5 PM EST on
RGIN.

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard here on
RGIN Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's New Music
Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php
Polls will be open all week.
The New Music Playoffs can also be heard on BNCI-FM http://bcnifm.com/
So this is added exposure for the artists involved.

This week the LGBT artist matchup is

Championship Match Up
Goo Goo Dolls: Let Love In (3-0)
Rubberlegs: The Timinator (4-0) (Reigning Champion)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're there
vote for some of the other new music.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html