[OutVoice] Steve Cohen releases 4 New Songs under new name... Elton Costello

KeysCohen at aol.com KeysCohen at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 12:43:05 CST 2006

hello list people..

There was so much confusion using my name.."Steve Cohen"..... I've decided to
change it to "Elton Costello".   :)

I was unble to be found in a simple google search due to the fact that there
are a million people with the name "steve cohen".   There is even two "steve
cohen's on itunes.   Only one Elton Costello.   I know.   I search for myself
constantly.   :)

I've posted 4 new songs from my soon to be released CD, "Hyptronic
Funkadelphia" at
www.myspace.com/eltoncostello....

your feedback is most welcome...

I'm planning to stop by the open mic in nyc tonite... if anyone is around who
has any idea who i am..
it would be a pleasure to reconnect ...

steve
(all 5 of my cds can be found at eltoncostello.com and the Itunes music