[OutVoice] Monday Monday so good to me...

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Sat Aug 5 09:25:31 CDT 2006

Greetings ­ come join me this Monday, August 7th, in NYC for Outmusic¹s Open
Mic night at Rockwood Music Hall.  I will be hosting the evening and sharing
a few songs as well.

Outmusic is a community of GLBT musicians from all over the country.  I have
met some truly amazing musicians through the open mic and am happy to say
that many of them are now close personal friends.

I hope you are able to join me.  Deets below.

Roger Kuhn hosts the Outmusic Open Mic
Rockwood Music Hall
196 Allen St. (btwn Stanton and Houston)
Signup starts at 6pm, showtime 6:30 ­ 9:00pm
All musicians of any genre or level of experience, as well as
non-musicians, are welcome!

Four Winds,

Roger
--