[OutVoice] ..fair warning.."QueerWaves" returns this Saturday..and more..

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Fri Aug 4 20:10:07 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
Just when you thought  you had no reason to continue, "QueerWaves" returns to
the airwaves with a  special episode--"QueerWaves Goes Outside" for summer
fun, wholesome and un-.  We'll start dancin' in the street with Laura Nyro and
LaBelle and end up  brushin' off sand with Michael Holland--in between we'll
hear music from Steven  Grossman, Jimmie Spheeris, Dusty Springfield, Arthur
Russell, "Rocky Horror"  alumni Tim Curry and Little Nell, Jayne County, and some
other summer  delights..
And if that's not enough Taylor for your day, I'll be joining  Dennis for a
true "Adventures in Sound"--and god knows what you'll hear there.  Surely, some
Doodles Weaver..ah, Dream Weaver..
That's "Adventures in Sound"  at 1pm Central time, and of course "QueerWaves"
at 3pm Central--this Saturday on  91.7fm KOOP Austin TX or as close as your
browser on our live webcast at  http://www.koop.org for the cyber-inclined..
Kowabunga, dudes..
Love,  Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: