[OutVoice] "QueerWaves Goes Outside"--08/05/2006

cagetaylor at aol.com cagetaylor at aol.com
Sat Aug 5 16:31:46 CDT 2006

 Dear Outsters--
Well, back behind the board again for this week's episode of "QueerWaves"--"QueerWaves Goes Outside"--with songs about parks, gardens, boats, pools, beaches, and just takin' it to the streets.
Here's what you'd have heard if you tuned in Saturday at 3pm on 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX or linked up to our webcast at http://www.koop.org instead..

LAURA NYRO and LABELLE/"Monkey Time/Dancing In The Street"/Gonna Take a Miracle
GEORGE MICHAEL/"Outside"/CD Single
STEVEN GROSSMAN/"Buena Vista"/Fruit Cocktail
GREEN & ROOT/"Lavender"/Down That Road
JIMMIE SPHEERIS/"Afternoon: Forever Afternoon"/Spheeris
DUSTY SPRINGFIELD/"The Magic Garden"/The Dusty Springfield Anthology
ARTHUR RUSSELL/"Let's Go Swimming (Walter Gibbons mix)"/The World of Arthur Russell
THE B-52'S/"Rock Lobster"/Nude on the Moon: The B-52's Anthology
TIM CURRY/"Working On My Tan"/The Best of Tim Curry
LITTLE NELL/"Do The Swim"/Songs from the Vaults: A Collection of Rocky Horror Rarities
JAYNE COUNTY/"Come On Down To My Boat"/Deviation
MICHAEL HOLLAND/"Firefly IX"/Beach Toys Won't Save You

Next Week: More summer fun..
Love, Taylor
Taylor Cage, host and producer
Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Studio line: 1-888-917-KOOP
Links to live webstream,playlists, and more
@ http://www.koop.org
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send promotional material for "QueerWaves"
to the following address:
Taylor Cage
2819 Foster Lane, F122
Austin TX 78757