[OutVoice] Happy First Birthday - GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 08:28:14 CST 2005

Happy Birthday to us!

GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE was born on a cold and frosty night last November
2004. In just one year we have grown from one to 225 members worldwide.

This December GAY GUITAIRSTS WORLDWIDE enters into its second year -
including the second year of our wildly popular "Guitarist of the Month" Interview
Feature.

In what would no doubt make for a really kewl glbt music themed photo
calendar/coffee table book - check out the stunningly diverse, talented and beautiful
first 12 featured star players of distinction - representing the 12 months of
our very first year!! - at:

http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

luv

robert urban