[OutVoice] Announcing big changes at SWS and a new show at Rainbow World Radio.

Len Rogers len at stonewallsociety.com
Mon Oct 3 16:12:19 CDT 2016

Hi Outvoicers!

    Been a while I know. Lots of changes here and more coming. Months of health crap, two family deaths, and oh yeah tons of family drama do bring change.  I will be sending out individual emails to SWS Artist Members this week and next week with more information. There will also be a page set up to share the changes.

     First big change comes to Rainbow World Radio! New programs starting 10-2-2016. Stephen Sims brings his “Not Weird Queer” program to Rainbow World Radio on Sundays! The first program is up and running.  I am looking to bring other programs on as well. So if you have a program, know of one, or an idea and want to pursue you own radio program, just respond to this email. Or email me at len at stonewallsociety.com.  I will be holding a space for my own program, but will be temporarily suspending interviews until I can find better recording options. Or make the decision to go live again. A website redesign is underway. Current interviews, music programs etc will be archived. New program areas by SWS such as “genre” will be added.

    Other decisions / changes decided are; Pride In The Arts website will be closing. Never went anywhere. PITA Winners will once again be located at StoneWall Society. The GLBT Hall Of Fame will remain open and functioning. GLBT Artists will remain open. Obviously Rainbow World Radio will remain open. StoneWall Society will remain open as well. I am not sure what if anything I will be doing with Voice Of Indie Music. OutVoice will remain open although its direction may well change. If charts remain it will probably be the top ten song chart. We did not get enough new CD’s last year to really maintain a Top 20 CD chart. Even though votes may be had for outside artists, just not happening. All about the song these days. However the website is still getting a decent amount of visits. And yes still getting song votes.

     As I said, many changes. And more information will be coming soon. As I have officially and professionally retired, that opens new options. So just getting it all in line. Hope you all have been well. Sorry for being out of touch but life had other plans. Oh yeah so did health. Do take some time to check out Stephen Sims, “Not Weird Queer” program at www.rainbowworldradio.com.

Hugs around,

Len
StoneWall Society / OutVoice
Rainbow World Radio / GLBT Hall Of Fame