[OutVoice] Announcing big changes at SWS and a new show at Rainbow World ...

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 19:00:10 CDT 2016

Sorry about the illness, Len. Looking forward to all your  updates. Much
love, SandyRapp

In a message dated 10/3/2016 5:12:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
len at stonewallsociety.com writes:

Hi  Outvoicers!

Been a while I know. Lots of changes here and  more coming. Months of
health crap, two family deaths, and oh yeah tons of  family drama do bring
change.  I will be sending out individual emails to  SWS Artist Members this week
and next week with more information. There will  also be a page set up to
share the changes.

First big change comes to Rainbow World Radio! New programs  starting
10-2-2016. Stephen Sims brings his “Not Weird Queer” program to  Rainbow World
Radio on Sundays! The first program is up and running.  I  am looking to
bring other programs on as well. So if you have a program, know  of one, or an
idea and want to pursue you own radio program, just respond to  this email.
Or email me at len at stonewallsociety.com.  I will be holding a  space for my
own program, but will be temporarily suspending interviews until  I can find
better recording options. Or make the decision to go live again. A  website
redesign is underway. Current interviews, music programs etc will be
archived. New program areas by SWS such as “genre” will be added.

Other decisions / changes decided are; Pride In  The Arts website will be
closing. Never went anywhere. PITA Winners will once  again be located at
StoneWall Society. The GLBT Hall Of Fame will remain open  and functioning.
GLBT Artists will remain open. Obviously Rainbow World Radio  will remain open.
StoneWall Society will remain open as well. I am not sure  what if anything
I will be doing with Voice Of Indie Music. OutVoice will  remain open
although its direction may well change. If charts remain it will  probably be the
top ten song chart. We did not get enough new CD’s last year  to really
maintain a Top 20 CD chart. Even though votes may be had for outside  artists,
just not happening. All about the song these days. However the  website is
still getting a decent amount of visits. And yes still getting song  votes.

As I said, many changes. And more  information will be coming soon. As I
have officially and professionally  retired, that opens new options. So just
getting it all in line. Hope you all  have been well. Sorry for being out of
touch but life had other plans. Oh yeah  so did health. Do take some time to
check out Stephen Sims, “Not Weird Queer”  program at
www.rainbowworldradio.com.

Hugs  around,

Len
StoneWall Society / OutVoice
Rainbow World Radio /  GLBT Hall Of  Fame
www.stonewallsociety.com
OutVoice  mailing  list
OutVoice at outvoice.net