[OutVoice] Congratulations artists of the OutVoice September 2012 Top 20 CD Chart!

Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 15:57:48 CDT 2012

Thank you evryone for voting my song "Muscle Shoals" to the #8 position in the Top Ten song chart, and my cd House of Joy to the #9 spot in the Top 20 cd chart.
What a joy to still be in these charts. It's such an honor.
Congrats to all of the artists. Great work everyone!!
With love and respect,
Rev. Yolanda
Make reservations now for Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour at www.yolanda.net  Next show NOV 18 at The Duplex, NYC