[OutVoice] Upstate New York LGBT Music Festival

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 12:24:35 CDT 2011

Join us for the first annual Out in the Woods queer music festival to be held at Easton Mountain Retreat in Greenwich, NY.
August 13th and 14th
Camp out under the stars, sing around the campfire and schmooze with musicians.
There will be food, fun, and more fun to be had!
Check out our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193663474002828

Tickets will be available this month (June) through the Easton Mountain website (eastonmountain.org) OR by phone (518.691.8023).

PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!
We are trying to make this music festival amazing for its first year. I have created an online fundraiser on a website called Kickstarter. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to donate, even if it's just one dollar. Everything counts when we're trying to raise $5000! And even if you can't donate, 'like' the page @ http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/themackalacka/easton-mountains-first-annual-lgbt-out-music-festi!!!

Harry Faddis

Steve Sims

The Quest of Life

Fridays Noon - 2pm Eastern

WRPI Troy 91.5 FM

Live on the web @ http://www.wrpi.org

News Department Twitter:  http://twitter.com/Q_O_L_News_Dept

Play-list and guest's web sites posted after the show at:

http://www.thequestoflife.com

You can hear a podcast of previous interviews at:

http://www.harryfaddis.com/qol.html

Submit your music so we can play it:

Steve Sims

391 Herrington Hill Road Greenwich, NY 12834