[OutVoice] Happy Holidays from Rev. RoYo and The Bug !!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Fri Dec 23 13:30:20 CST 2011

And we are a lucky community indeed for your talents RoYo! A great thing on Halloween! Wishing you both all the best and an exciting New Year!
Hugs,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

On Equal Grounds
Web hosting and dynamic promotional opportunities
www.onequalgrounds.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com

GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com

Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com

OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org