[OutVoice] We'll make this short hoping you'll be sweet...

This Way Out tworadio at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 19:51:05 CST 2011

 Response to "This Way Out's" holiday fund-raising appeal has been very discouraging. We need to at least match the amount our listener-supporters donated during last year's holiday season -- a little more than $3,000 -- to demonstrate to our major foundation funder that there's enough listener support to justify their renewed grant to "This Way Out". We're not even close to that goal yet... but isn't $3,000 a relative pittance to help underwrite 52 internationally-syndicated weekly LGBT community radio programs in 2012?

We know that many folks are having a tough time making ends meet right now. But if you're fortunate enough to have a few bucks to contribute, we hope you'll include a donation to "This Way Out" on your holiday gift list -- whatever you can afford will help us reach our modest goal. Please don't assume that others will donate even if you don't!

We literally can't go on without you! Please postal-mail your (tax-deductible in the U.S.) charitable contribution to "This Way Out" at P.O. Box 38327, Los Angeles, CA 90038 USA, or log on to www.thiswayout.org to make a secure online donation via PayPal.  Thank you!

Greg Gordon
Coordinating Producer