[OutVoice] AFE & SWS Announce Dale's Page. All unmarried couples can now protect themselves, loved ones, and their wishes.

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Tue Sep 14 10:54:34 CDT 2010

AFE & SWS Announce Dale's Page.
All (GLBT and straight), unmarried couples can now protect themselves, loved ones, and their wishes. A few links to emotional, financial and real security!

Please pass these links along to any unmarried couples you know. While the links are for Virginia, many forms like Medical Power Of Attorney are usually accepted everywhere. The knowledge of the needed forms and links to some forms will at least tell you what to look for in your states. If you find like links for your states and email them to me I will add to Dale's Page.

Protect yourself and loved ones from one of the worse nightmares you could imagine.

Hugs in protected peace,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org