[OutVoice] WIKIPEDIA PAGE FOR STONEWALL, GBLT CHART, ETC.

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Fri Mar 19 13:17:18 CDT 2010

Wow! Thanks Paul! Obviously I would happily support such a project. If you need anything from me just let me know. I appreciate this as Wikipedia places a higher value on information not coming from the named, as in OutVoice or me. Again thanks Paul, I am honored.

For a bit of promo, and not sorry, ;-)
Hope you will join me Sunday 3-31-2010 at 8pm eastern on www.rainbowworldradio.com for the 6th Pride In The Arts Music Awards presentation.
Presenters:
Norine Braun
Terry Christopher
JD Doyle
Robin Renee
Dan Manjovi
Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes
Anna Gutmanis
Paul Allgood
Shawn Thomas
Nick Granato
Lovari
Jeffrey Wilgus

Program Music Coordinator: Jack Schell

Host Ah well just me, but I am soooooooo excited!!!

Of course a more polished release will follow, just getting warmed up ;-)
Hugs around,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org