[OutVoice] My 3rd CD "From My Balcony" on CDBaby

Corinne Curcio corinne54 at earthlink.net
Sun May 3 16:03:38 CDT 2009

Hi gang
Corinne Curcio here, and I’m still alive and kicking. I’ve just released my third solo CD “From My Balcony” Most of the songs were written last year, and I’m very proud of this recording.

It’s now available at CDBaby

http://cdbaby.com/cd/corinnecurcio

"...From My Balcony is poetically descriptive with rich imagery and strong themes. Corinne's music supports her well constructed lyrics and the production is clean and crisp. Corinne Curcio is a singer/songwriter to be reckoned with." - Don Sechelski - MusesMuse CD Reviewer

And don’t forget about my second album “Now” released in 2003

http://cdbaby.com/cd/corinne

Praise for Corinne’s second solo CD “Now”
"... the star attraction of this rockin' album is Corinne Curcio's talent triumvirate of great songwriting, great guitar work and great singing. Each track hits the ground running - and Corinne wastes no time in ushering the listener thru her intricately composed, harmonically rich and adventurous art-pop creations..." - Robert Urban - URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
“…each time it is played, the listener is guaranteed to hear beyond the pleasurable sounds and experiences the wealth of life, love and lessons that Corinne has chosen to share with her listeners…I’ve seen Corinne perform live, and she can more than hold her own armed with just her voice, guitar and lyrics. One can argue that any combination of these elements would produce a great CD, but I doubt that many musicians could coordinate all these elements as flawlessly as Corinne Curcio does on “Now”…” – Jed Ryan

And here’s a link to my website:
http://home.earthlink.net/~corinne54

And MySpace:
http://myspace.com/corinnecurcio